IETP Visualization Systems
Market needs have led ISSEL NORD to design and produce ASD S1000D-compliant visualization systems, also adding a tool to integrate SIMPLICIO NXT outputs.
SIMPLICIO XML Fly View
SIMPLICIO XML Fly View is an IETP viewer which allows users to navigate and consult electronic format technical publications, exported directly from the CSDB, without the need for any additional operation. XML Fly View browser is a stand-alone application that allows navigation and search operations within the XML source files. XML Fly View can be used to display both a single publication or a series of publications, using the same features of SIMPLICIO IETP Browser. In addition, it can print single Data Modules or a complete publication in PDF format.
SIMPLICIO IETP Browser
SIMPLICIO IETP Browser is designed to display Interactive Electronic Technical Publications integrated with a database. It allows full text search and navigation features directly from the XML source files. The system is designed to manage single publications as well as series of publications, and its main features include:
- Users Management
- Project Management
- Publications Management
- Comments Management
- IETP Browser
Thanks to the IETP browser, users can:
- Manage generated data: TOC, illustrations index, procedures index, dynamic list creation (spare parts, wiring, etc.)
- Use hyperlinks and hot spots, next and back sequential structure and usage history, history of visited pages
- Manipulate graphics: pan, zoom, scale, magnify
- Print publications and Data Modules (PDF)
- Use advanced features: create and export Data Module comments, add private and public notes, add and recall bookmarks
- Use search functions: find text in Technical Names and Info Names, find text in publications, find text in a single page
SIMPLICIO Web Portal
SIMPLICIO Web Portal is a web interface to handle the production process of a manual developed and managed using the SIMPLICIO NXT software according to the ASD S1000D specification. The portal allows the user to display in HTML mode single Data Modules or complete publications from the CSDB, to refine the list of Data Modules using a series of parameters in the search engine, and to print the selected Data Modules or the complete publication in PDF format.
The content is accessed through a login procedure. Depending on the rights assigned to each single user, a series of software modules and features will be made available to the connected user. In addition, SIMPLICIO XML Fly View software can be downloaded for offline browsing. The software will be installed on the customer’s servers, and users will be able to access it securely through their browsers (Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, etc.).