Shipview is an advanced tool developed for the operators training and crews familiarization that provides an immersive virtual navigation on board the vessel, as well as an interactive training experience.
Shipview features include integrated Virtual/Augmented Reality (HTC Vive, Oculus Rift) and 3D CAD for a fully immersive experience.
Through a full HD virtual tour of every room and a post process phase, it is possible to recreate the “as is” vessel environment and to move across the ship as if you actually were on board.
- High quality 360° pictures and vessel layout models
- 3D interactive model for every equipment/plant
- Virtual/Augmented Reality trough visor and controllers
- “Behind the scenes” mode
- Real-time data implementation on ship virtual model
Trough a “tag” feature it is possible to directly link equipment to different technical and multimedia content:
- Technical manuals
- Functional diagrams
- Videos of operating instruction or maintenance procedures
- Spare parts catalogues
- 3D drawings and exploded views
- Operating parameters
A dedicated search engine allows the user to quickly find the desired information.
The CAD 3D model allows the following benefits:
- Simulate start-up/shut-down operations
- Simulate emergency procedures on the equipment
- Simulate test procedures for training purposes
- Recreate fault situations for training purposes
To maximize the 3D model potential, we connect it with a P&ID system for real time data management.