The professional will work in the Information Technology Department and will report hierarchically to the Head of the Software Development Department.
The professional will analyse, design and implement management software and document browsers, which will then become products to be sold on national and international markets.
The professional will report functionally to the Project Manager, and will carry out the following activities:
Requirements & Attitudes
- Analysis and creation of system logical and physical design;
- Product configuration management;
- Software development according to the methods adopted by the Department;
- Drafting and operational implementation of user documentation for the newly-designed computer programs (manuals and/or online help);
- First level testing and drafting of testing plans and procedures;
- System installation during the testing phase and at customer's premises, system start-up, user training and support.
Candidates must have at least 3 years experience in the position, to ensure activities are carried out with an adequate degree of autonomy.
In particular, ideal candidates will have the following technical expertise:
- .NET Framework and Angular;
- Relational databases and SQL language;
- XML, HTML5, XPath;
- Software configuration management.
Additional desired skills:
- Knowledge of MySQL and MariaDB servers;
- Web Services, Rest, XML/JSON Parser;
- CSS3, XSL-T and XSL-FO.
Sought-after soft skills include an interest in technology in general, willingness to keep constantly up-to-date, analytical skills, focus on results, and attention to program timing, accuracy, and a natural inclination to working in a team.
To apply for the position, a degree in Information Technology or Computer Engineering is desired, but not binding. Candidates with a high school Diploma with a specialization in Computer Studies will be considered as well.
Place of Work
Apply for this position