Who Are We Looking For?
We are convinced that real change comes from the people who advocate it: people who are committed, dedicated and passionate about what they do help create the Company’s future and their own future.
We want to attract, develop and keep excellent people who are motivated and very intellectually curious, and who have their own personal skills and energy to take on the challenges of the world to come. They will be professional figures, notable for their integrity, perseverance and sense of responsibility, who are dynamic and flexible in their day-to-day dealings.
ISSEL NORD takes part in various career fairs. Check our calendar to stay up to date with all upcoming events.
We are looking to hire candidates with an ILS engineering background for Integrated Product Support projects.
The candidates chosen will be employed in complex projects for major customers — both Italian and foreign — in the following industries: Aeronautics, Naval, Oil&Gas, and Land Based Weapon Systems.
Based on their professional experience, candidates shall be involved in the following initial activities:
Requirements & Attitudes
- Logistic Studies: conducting Logistic Studies in accordance with the most recent standards. Those studies include:
- Reliability, Availability, Maintainability and Testability Analysis (RAM-T)
- Hazard and Safety Analysis
- Failure Modes Analysis (FMEA, FMECA)
- Logistic Support Analysis (LSA) and LSA Record at ASD S3000L and MIL-STD-1388-2B standards
- Life Cycle Cost Analysis Models (LCC)
- Level of Repair Analysis (LORA)
- Technical Publications: Preparation of Interactive Electronic Technical Publications, (IETP) or Interactive Electronic Technical Manuals (IETM, e.g. operation, maintenance, training, etc.);
- Spare Parts Management: Supervision of all phases of provisioning performing all activities related to spare parts catalogues for various types of lines and equipment.
Ideal candidates must:
- Hold a Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical, Electrical, Aerospace or Naval Engineering;
- Junior candidates must either have earned a degree within the last year, or be working toward a degree compatible with the expected job activity;
- Have a strong interest in developing knowledge on innovative products in industrial sectors with an high level of technical proficiency;
- Display good proficiency in reading and understanding 2D/3D technical drawings and system diagrams;
- Be widely open to cooperation and team-working culture;
- Be willing to go through a complete training program aimed at professional;
- Display good team-working skills and be inclined to develop company loyalty.
The candidate must be fluent in English. Working knowledge of additional foreign languages may be a further asset.
Apply for this position
Here you can submit your résumé to our database.
Résumés will be available for our recruiting team to view for a legally prescribed amount of time and will be assessed for the professional positions open in ISSEL NORD.